Friday, March 9, 2012

Stepping Stones


This pictures was taken last March 7, 2012 at Sanctuary Center located at Baranga
y Addition Hills Mandaluyong City.
As I arrived on the Sanctuary Center, it's like a new beginning for me, a stepping stone that makes my dreams more possible to happen.
Before entering the gate I felt so happy because of being a first timer on that place. A first timer, I'm thinking on how to approach clients in easy way. When i saw the whole place inside and outside I can say that Sanctuary Center is big and have a good facilities that can accompany more than 50 clients and as I observed all the clients are treated well like giving the right medications,foods,cloth and especially love.
After waiting, walking, watching, talking. and laughing I realized that people who has a mental illness are pitiful, so i tried my best to make them happy even in a short conversation, dance and most especially in listening to what they are saying.
I've learned a lot on that Center and I will GO back to make them happy again. :)))

No comments:

Post a Comment